I just came back from Tpy.
Today is the last day at Killiney.
The place there contains bittersweet memories.
Although its juz 2 months there, and although I kept complaning work sucks and everything,
I will still miss the place though. (:
I feel proud of my Dad.
I feel proud that he has the ability to manage everything and control everything in his hands.
I feel proud of him.
I love him.
As i see how he operates this shop, I've learned alot.
I can see how our family bonded together with this business.
We got closer.
Right now, everything has to end.
I feel happy, but at the same time sad.
I feel happy that Dad gets his rest back. His age is aging, his health is not really good.
Im so tired right now ):
Just now packed and cleaned everything with the help of family, and some workers thr.
Happy thing is finally no more politicics. Free from the Malaysians. (Y)
Thanks Yl for helping. Get well really soon okay?
I cant say much. Idk what to say. You shld know what i mean right?
Best 4ever. (:
Now, no more work. No more Killiney. No more going down to TPY.
Maybe im going to find Maguire back for work!
Ahha. ok.
Back to school later on ):
8AM lesson sucks.
Read the news bout RP guy was being hacked dead on halloween night at downtown east.
:/
K. blog soon. Bye.