cant wait totally!!!
I am still in school now waiting for meeting to startttt
(edited)
Okay, just now i was typing halfway, cause meeting was about to start. hahaha.
now continue.
Tuesday lesson was super easy i LOIKE (Y)
we were given a video and there were no audio, so we just had to go youtube to find suitable audios and effects to put in the video then done alr. haha.
AND I WAS LATE.
wth )': cause the stupid reason was i forgot to charged my iphone,
and it went dead in the morning and my alarm didnt ring!
my lesson was 8AM, i reach at 8.45AM. (Y)
Wednesday was Concepts of persuasion,
& i didnt ate for the whole day.
Lol, wasnt hungry plus dk why no appetite plus my lips hurt and my tooth is hurting.
damn wisdom tooh ): I dont want to go dentist siaa.
After that completed my DS homework and forgot that the printer shop close at 6PM!
Nana told me its 6.30PM. walao. cannot print again. then they helped me print. thanks!
if i were to print at Hg, it wld cost freaking $9. ):
Did the content page and one page of contents.

Last week magazine cover.

Okay, so Dad fetched me at amk tgt with the rest,
and we went over to Sister's house to visit Clarence cause he just had a surgery in his back.
Kristen was getting smarter and smarter haha so adorable.
I ask Sis not to trim Jingle bell because i like the fur nowwwww.
Hahaha so fluffy and smooth lah.
and she poor thing cause she was waiting for me to feed her ice,
but sister said run out of ice. hahah so funny.



Today DS, my idiot phone run out of batt againnn!!!
Iphone seriously damn sucky, the batt can decrease like nobody business even if you are not using it. ):
Then same thing lah, alarm didnt ring. I chiong like siao,
reached class at 8.20AM. and was mark present!! :D
Presented the my work loh ( content page and contents )
Faci gave good comments but he said the 2nd page was very boxy.
2 weeks i got an A, please more As!
Then this week assignment was to come out with a design of a webpage,
and when school reopen we are going to do our own webpage.
this time rly die alrrrr ):
Damn sian, holidays still got homework for DS, Arts Marketing, meetings, FYP, and gotta start on my portfoilo alrrrr.
Phrase1 is due when school reopen!! ):
So stresss. omg. Like no holidays like that.
And faci talked about internship again ):
makes me so freaking scared ):
he's the module chair so he knows everything.
Juz random piccx.

Ohhhhh. and omg, i came across something.
Remember year1sem2, my web&new media com faci stated this in my RJ, during the last wk of school .
' Individual: Thanks for the feedback Claris...as for you Claris, you are still as quiet like how Ms Tee from XinMing described you :) '
I was actually going to ask him how he know Ms Tee in XMS, but last day so no chance to talk to him.
then i came across Ms tee's fb and find out that he was actually ms tee's BF. ahhhhha.
no wonder. LOL.
& i saw him at Qianrenyan as well! was telling one of the girls about it.
LOL.
the world is so small~

I want a pink car next time ):
haha, this is juz random.
People around me are learning driving one by one.
I wanna learn soon!

Some quotes,
· When I said sorry, believe me I feel it.
· When you see me starting to cry, hold me and tell me everything’s gonna be alright.
· When I ignore you, give me your attention.
· When I’m quiet, ask me what’s wrong.
· When I push or hit you, grab me and don’t let go.
· When I’m mad and I walked away from you, follow me.
· If I didn’t text you, it’s because I’m waiting for you to text me.
· When I say I love you, Don’t doubt. I mean it.
I want THIS

THIS

AND THIS

obviously the first one is not possible lah,
dk who tell me iphone4 got pink colour loh ):
I mean without the cover its pink.
2nd one, cannot afford to buy ):
3rd one, dont even need to say. hahahah.
Anyw, alot of people have been asking me and sharon which class did we met each other,
cause they say we were so close.
Lol, we told them actually we know each other since sec4, hahaha,
they were like shocked. LOL. cause we also from different sec school.
then both of us will ended up talking bout the days in dynamic.
omg, i miss all of them so much )':
i dig some photos outtttt. :))
Ahha, besties, when am i seeing you again??
God we changed like alot :/
9 years & counting besties !

AHHA, sharon please dont kill me for posting this pic :/
ahha, we looked damn ... :/

Another Sharon!
omg i miss her ):

Bestieesss.
\Dynamic outing! Like during sec5.
haha now sharon me and winnie are in RP. but hardly saw Winnie alr ):




(:

I'd still remember after work we went to have steamboat.
fun days!

CNY visiting at winnie's house.
ahha i miss chaywei toooo.
when are you meeting me!

Celebration at fish&co for Junsheng's birthday.

xoxo

We should have a gathering soon! :)
although the job really sucks, but the people there were awesome.
it happened when me and chaywei were at compass pt and nicholas approached us,
and tada we were in the company.
but yknow 2 days we earn like $33?! and was like standing for 10 hours
sometimes even went block to block. damn tiring can!
Hahaha. then whenever me & sharon talked about this, we realised how much we miss those days.
Girl, please cheer up and you gotta be strong alright?
And its amazing how we're finally in the same class,and its amazing how much we understands each other.
Its like, we do not need to say out, but we know what each other are thinking bout.
You never failed to be there for me when i needed someone.
Im here for you, like now.
Love you girl, and i dont want to see you sad anymore.
Im just a phone call away.

xoxo.
YAYE time for tumblr.
lol, actually i wanna create tumblr but am too lazy plus dk how to use :/
So, this blog can be part of a tumblr as well. mwhahaha.
Totally.

Nice one haha!

Exactlyyyyy.


Yes.


Awww.


Hahaha!



I agree.



Funny shit!



DAMN TRUE.



HAHA .


Hawt and beatiful.

DEFINTELY.


I wish this place is here.
