LOL REALLY FEEL LIKE CLOSING DOWN MY BLOG IM NOT KIDDING.
BEEN ROTTING HERE ALR.
WHY LAST TIME KEEP HAVING TH FEEL TO BLOG EVERY SINGLE DAY HUH.
BUT NOW SUPER TIRED + LAZY + NO MOOD.
MAYBE BECAUSE IM DAMN BUSY WITH MY WORK.
OK WHY AM I USING CAPS I ALSO DK.
OKAY! SHALL UPDATE ABOUT MY 20TH BIRTHDAY :)
THOUGH ITS BEEN LIKE 2/3 WEEKS AGO, BUT I STILL WNA THANKS ALL THOSE PEOPLE WHO WISHED ME AND CELEBRATED FOR ME. XOXO.
14 JUNE ; FAMILY CELEBRATION.
hahaha pictures says everything lah, hor, so I guess i dont need to type so much.
Went to Seafood paradise @ Airport.
Standard drop liao.

I think the middle one most attractive hor? hahaha.







pinch cheeksss :)

Besties, be honoured kay, your face here leh. hahaha.

Present for Mummy for her birthday :)


MINE :)


For father's day also!



Haha Kristen was the one giving out the present and she was asking how come never give my brother, lol so cute.



















Mummy loves to take photos also. LOL.










Running around like her house~~








YAY. :)
























Love my family.

Haha I forgot what she ate.











Agnes B bag from Sis, and red packet from parents ! :)

15 JUNE, CELEBRATION WITH GIRLFRIENDS.
Before we meet the rest of the girls, me went to meet Chaywei earlier and we went to watch Laddaland.
Quite a nice movie, v touching at the end that we both teared. hahaha.
Oh before that we went to eat yogurt!









Dine at White Dogs Cafe at Vivo. :)








FYI, this is not beer! Is ice lemon tea.















Thanks girls. xoxo.








Hees, am using it now. :)






Photos from my phone,







Thanks girls for everything, and sorry bout the polaroid camera :x
feel so guilty much. hahaha.
8 years and counting, love you all!

16 JUNE ; WITH DEAR AN AN.

1 year didnt see her alr,
went to Cafe Cartel at Nex!


Kay, the pics are not in order,
Hahaha but I really got shocked when the cupcakes appeared.
Love you sis. :)
Its really beautiful, i didnt bear to eat it but still I finished la, haha.










Kay lah, photos spam below. LOL.


















Yay haha she bought this for me too.







Matches with my shirt, yes?



















Kay, great dinner and cupcakes, and photos spamming with An an! :)
Meet up soon kay, not like 1 year later. LOL. LOVE YA. XOXO.
17 JUNE, ACTUAL BRITHDAY
Which was kind of a spoiler cause of school ):
But the girls managed to surprised me ahha :x
Sharon told me she's not coming school cause of her leg pain, and Geraldine asked me go school first, cause she's meeting her boyf,
end up Sharon came in class and Geraldine was holding a big balloon.
HAHA.
Love you girls xoxo.







Faci was funny that day too. Which make the lesson fun. I always love Interactive Entertainment.
And also my fyp mates xoxo.
Then again, after school went to meet Lijun and Mandy tgt with Sharon and G,
they suddenly want go buy drinks at koufu when south fc have drinks,
and they were talking so long :x
i keep grumbling say walao why they so long sia...
when they apperaed from behind with a mini cake!!!
LOL I FEEL SO BAD SRSLY :x HAHAHA.
and they sang the bday song in south fc make me so paiseh,
but still lovessss.
At night, Besties came to stayover at my house!
Chit chat and gossip and stalk people from facebook till the wee hours before we slept. hahaha.






Present from Besties.

18 JUNE ; KRISTEN'S BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION.
Only some photos from my phone,
cause I havent gotten yet from Sis.
Party was at condo's function room. :)
Happy 2nd birthday Babygirl.
Theme : Hello kitty!



Oh before that me and Bro went to swim,
and we managed to swim 10 laps,
feel so satisfied!! YAY.
After that went up to bath and head down to the function room to prepare.






Buffet ~

Kristen's birthday cake!!

Ok, shall upload more when I gotten the remaining pics :)
19 JUNE ; HAPPY FATHER'S DAY :)
I went to meet Sis Clarence and Kristen that day,
headed to town!
Kristen did a father's day cake for Clarence, haha so cute.






Went to eat lobster porridge!
It was damn good i swear.
Its at orchard central :)



20 JUNE; '7 DWARFS' CELEBRATIONS. HAHA.
Again, I was being surprised by them.
I've got no school on that day , and suddenly Sharon called me asking me where am I,
and i hear my doorbell rang,
she and Geraldine were outside AHHA.
they went and bought ingredients to come and bake cookies tgt! hahah how sweet.
I was like still in sleeping mode can. hahaha.

















1st batch, half chaota ):


Not very succesful leh, ):

After that I rushed back school for fyp meeting.
After that, met them at Bugis at night.
V8 CAFE @ BUGIS JUNCTION.
Hahah we are the 7 dwarfs, mandy bought from HK.











AWW, another cake from them again.
and i was caught surprised again.
Lol i really damn noob. fail 3 times leh!



I love ni men!!
You girls make my 3 years of poly memorable xoxo.

My present!!
SO CUTE RIGHT HAHA YES ALL PINK.






OKAY ACTUALLY I STILL GOT ANOTHER PART II TO CONTINUE,
BUT I SHALL CONTINUE IN THE NEXT POST KAY!
prolly tmr or something!! SO TIRED NAO.
SORRY FOR THE ABRUPT ENDING. MWHAHAAH.
GOODNIGHTS, IM GNA SLEEEPPPPPPP.