With every heartbeat of yours x

Sunday, May 27, 2012





HELLO. OH YEAH I'M BACK TO BLOGGING! =D GUESS WHAT, 
I ACTUALLY MISS BLOGGING THO. THATS WHY I DECIDED TO RETRIEVE MY BLOG. 


Read through my past posts and I've stopped ever since internship start in Sept 2011. So, i'm gonna 
update how i've been all these while in this post. Pardon me for my broken english sometimes,
aint perfect. 



Oh yea. Internship started last year, Sept 2011. 
Got to know a bunch of awesome colleagues, and I'm so lucky to be able to work at Veev
Interactive, because I'm so happy there. I've became some gossipy bitch
when i was intern mates with Jon and Rush. Not so close in school at all,
until internship gave us a chance to. Love my bitches. They made my internship rly memorable. (':

Last but not least, I thank God I met this special someone,









There he is. Concentrating on fixing the mic on Clement.
The boyf, as well as my best friend. Ok, more on that later. ^^


4 months flew by so fast. Pics now!
Internship ended during Dec 2011.


During the month of Oct, we were transfered to Woohoo Experience
to help out in a major event - Sony Uphoria. 

WE MET TRAIN AND MIKE POSNER IN PERSON.






ALL THE FUN WE HAD DURING X'MAS PARTY PREPARATION.













Thankyou Veev for everything (:






Ok, so during the month of Dec, X'mas celebration 
with the family and relatives. :)













AND THEN, WE WELCOME THE YEAR OF 2012


I HAD A GOOD COUNTDOWN WITH MY LUV ONE,
AT A PLACE WHERE I CAN SEE FIREWORKS REAL CLEAR. =D






AND THEN,
I PASSED MY FTT IN THE MONTH OF JAN 2012. 
SUPER HAPPY CUZ THIS DUMB ME PASSED DURING THE 4TH TIME!! 


AND NOW IM WAITING TO TAKE MY TP ON 11 JUNE. 
PLEASE WISH ME GOOD LUCK OMGGG.
I ALR FAILED ONE TIME IN THE MONTH OF APRIL. 
STUPID ME.

I THINK IM NOT FATED TO DRIVE. SIGH.





OK BACK TO POST,

SOME OUTINGS WITH MY GIRLS DURING 2012.



















DAOHUEY AND CATCHING UP SESSION UNDER MY BLK




















MEET UP WITH LE BEST FRIEND 












OH, AND I WENT FOR A HOLIDAY IN MACAU, AND HK DURING
MARCH 2012. 











I SWEAR THE HOTEL IS REALLY PRETTY AND BIG,
THAT WE NEED A MAP, ELSE WE WILL GET LOST.










FAMILY, X















JINGLE BELL STAYED OVER AT MY HSE,
THIS NAUGHTY LIL GIRL. =D













PICNIC AT BOTANIC GARDEN IM MARCH =D

















SOME RANDOM PIX THE BF TOOK IN THE TRAIN










ATTENTED THE HEYDAY COMPETITON WITH BF,
AND GRATZ TO HIM FOR COMING IN TOP 20 =D











THIS DOG WAS EXTREMLY ADORABLEEEEEEEEE! 















AND DURING THE MONTH OF APRIL, WEITING'S 21ST X












HEARTWARMING TO UNITE WITH THE 5Ns'08.












AND THEN IN THE MONTH OF APRIL TOO,
THE BF BROUGHT ME TO MEDIACORP FOR STAR AWARDS.

MY FIRST TIME IN MY 20 YEARS ATTENDING IT BACKSTAGE =D





DAI YANG TIAN!! 










ELVIN NG!! 













EX CLASSMATE, IAN FANG. 















AND THEN IN APRIL TOO,
DADDY'S BIRTHDAY. =D









END OF APRIL,
SHARON'S 21st X













ARRIVAL OF MAY,
SURPRISE FOR LIJUN'S 21ST X












17 MAY, MEMORABLE DAY,


THE DAY I'VE GRADUATED FROM RP!!! 




WITH DAD AND MOM X







MY BEST GIRLS WHOM MAKE MY POLY LIFE MEMORABLE!










MY BEST BITCHES DURING INTERNSHIP! =D














PICNIC WITH THE GIRLFRIENDS AT PUNGGOL WATERFRONT,
X














ALL THE WAY FROM TAIWAN, FROM WT. =D























AND THEN, WE HAD GRADUATION PHOTOSHOOT =D

FROM NP, RP AND TP!












THIS IS EPIC HAHAHAHA





















BEST FRIEND DAY =D

















Ok, so that's some of the activites i had during the past months. Heh.
Feel so blessed with my loved ones around me. 

Anyw, I'm done with poly. Still don't wanna accept the fact that i'm not a student anymore ):
Kinda sad isnt it.
Anyw, RP really teaches me so much, I never regret being in that school =)
So, after resting for 5 months, I've started working at Great Eastern.
No, i'm not selling insurance. Am working at the Events & Logistics dept / Financial Advisors dept.

The job was quite good. Thankful I've got awesome colleagues,
Madaline, Michelle, Shermain, Chun liang. These 4 always brought me for awesome food during lunch.
Always bring laughters ard. I learnt a new word 'HIAO NI NI' haha. =)




So this was the HR SUMMIT event at MBS.

















TABLE AT WORK 
















AND GUESS WHAT,
FAMILY GOT ME THIS FOR MY ADVANCED 21ST BDAY X

IT'S SUPER PRETTY =D











PIX OF THE NAUGHTY LIL GIRL 










AND WITH THIS SWEETHEART WHO'S TURNING 3 VERY SOON =D












AND I'M ADDICTED TO LAOBAN NOWWWWWW.
HAHAHA.













OK, Anyw,
I'm gonna dedicate this part to someone special.


I'll always remember how we met, how we started,
with that first lil chat on the paper durin' filming, first phone call until 4am in the morning.

We didn't started off easy, cuz i admit i fucked things up.
But, I want to thank you for giving me many chances,
and never once, giving up on me. 

I'm sorry for the tears you shed,
the sleepless night i gave you, when you are worrying about me.

Being with you,
i had become a better person, a better student, a better daughter to my family,
a better friend, and of cuz, being a better girlfriend.

I love you Bf, and I look forward to spending the rest of the days with you. X











Those times during internship, i'll never forget x













Drawing that you drew while we were waitin' for food, 
I could never draw like you











Those times when i'm being unreasonable, 
but never did you flare up x 











Those times when i complained i'm hungry,
and you went to cook for me x










And of cuz, those were the times where we had our 'downs' .. 












I wouldnt ask for more. I'm happy and contented with my life now. 


Ok, I think i'm gna end this post,
cus it's a lil too long. =D


I will try to blog more when i'm free. And, for updates,


G'DNIGHT X