Hello December xx
I realised my heading of every post will be 'hello (every month )
Anyway I cant believe this year is ending, soon.
What have I been doing for the past 1 year?
Prolly I should do up a post about 2012.
Actually this year is the year that i've attended the most birthday parties ever,
( as you can see from every of my blog post )
it's like avg one per month.
I guess it's because all of us are 21 this year.
Be it in chalets, hotels, own houses, there're all birthday parties everywhere.
Ok, so I've ended my job yesterday and i'm very free at home right now thus i'm able to blog.
( more on 'last day of work' later )
Recently, I caught 'Life of PI' and i find it inspirational.
This show didnt have a proper ending, thus keeps you thinking.
Which story would you believe in the movie?
Oh, and I also start to think TWD is a good show ever since my boy asked me t watch it.
I shall find time to start watching from season1 onwards. Oh btw it's 'The Walking Dead'
And I started to like playing L4D (improving my skills now)
and love tomatoes. Ok i know it's abit stupid talking bout this,
but i guess sometimes I'm really weird..
i used to dislike L4D and really hate eating tomatoes ALOT.
I guess at some point, people change huh.
AND NTS : i need to stop spending money on blogshops and taobao and whatever not,
been surviving on grass lately.
Now that my pay is here, i need to save and use it wisely.
Ok, enough of talking.
Random self shot on a Friday.
Kristen in her school drama, acting as a duck.
OOTD for girlfriend's 21st. ;)
It's the last 21st birthday party this year.
The cake so preedyyy right.
Quite lazy to write captions, so here you go.
I guess you can guess the theme for the party,
since most of us are wearing black and wearing masks (:
Another OOTD during work.
( loving my ring and owl necklance from taobao. really cheap.
plus i bought a couple of other accessories like dreamcatcher necklance
which blogshops just came out and it's 2x the price in tb. happygirl.
Since im talking bout this, i bought this really comfy 'clarks' shoe and
it's so cheap as well. plus a few apparels.
Apparels weren't really up to expectations but the shoes
and accessories were really good quality. Loving my new black creeper as well )
Tomyam @ Simpang Bedok.
One of the best I've ever tried.
I can never get sick of tomyam. Yummm.
Before that, went to SITEX for a look and bought nothing there.
Went to Changi City Point to take a look, but also nth much there.
Love the sky.
Here's my dreamcatcher necklance from taobao (:
and the top that i'm wearing too. if im not wrong it's only $5.
I was going crazy when I saw this phone.
LOL not literally crazy but ya it's HELLO KITTY OMG. SO QT.
Casual Saturday out last week!
Sigh had been wanting to go for a swim, but the weather these few days doesnt allow me to.
Been raining and raining....
( sugar skull top and black creeper shoe from tb)
Brought this lil creature for a walk.
I really never once seen a pet that is so afraid like her.
She doesnt wanna walk AT ALL.
The only place she dare to walk is inside her cage.
She's even afraid to bath.
So i pushed her down the slide, and she's like trembling all over lollll.
Being mean, but ya still luv her. hehe.
Bought macds breakfast for the colleauges and myself during last day of work.
Tried the yoghurt FINALLY.
I think it was OK. Am not really a fan of original yoghurt taste. I'd always go for the fruity flavours.
So ya, I've actually been working in my poly for 3 months.
Little did i know that this day will come by so quickly.
It feels like it's just one month..
Anyway I think this is the best job for me so far. Really.
I've got nice colleagues who helped me when I needed help,
and they would not leave me alone when I don't know anything,
and always there to guide me through these months.
Really thankful for them (":
And also, why did i say this's the best job?
.who can come work 1 hour late everyday and wont get fired :/
ME.
who can always lepak at work using the net surfing fb, twitter, tumblr, youtube,
and watch my shows on XINMSN everyday without getting fired? :/
Colleagues even tell me to be careful when watching shows LOL
ME.
and also, who always manage to nap at least 1 hour
after lunch time without people finding out and able to sit
on the massage chair everyday when my lunch time is 1 hour only.
ME.
AND,
I've got to know Grace. who's assigned to work with me tgt by our agency.
I'm going to miss her so much.
Really feel lucky that we're able to clique so well and also both of us are from the same batch in poly.
it feels like we've known each other forever.
If not for her, this job wouldnt be much enjoyable.
First and last 'love letter' from this girl. Haha. Only thing I wanna thank my agency is to put us together. Other than that, nah i think i wont want to go back there again. Really lousy and inefficient agent srsly.
No replys from emails, and took so long somemore.
But yeah, these 3 months, we had our taobao spree everyday, gossips bout everything, bitching bout some people that we dislike, random talks about boyfriends, fashion, clubbing, dressings,
blogshops models, and always singing the same songs together. (":
Always thinking of ways to 'jiak chua' at work, or 'hey you feel like going work anot' ' i dont feel like leh' and we will not go work together LOL and discovering our secret place at 9th floor and we'll always sleep for more than one hour and return back to work.
Oh and gyming together every week, and sharing our lunch together because we wanna be 'sheng qian wang' and have our diet plan. Our daily yong tao foo and loklok eveyday.
AH, im gonna miss all those.
Why does this part of my post sounds so depressing LOL.
Hope to see you in SIM next year hehe love ya xx
Kittycat and the fat boy.
This kitty is so fierce. It scratches my arms. ):
Hehe 2 years apart.
Babygirl has finally grown up.
More pics on Adeline's 21st from my camera.
Ok,
probably the next time i'll post is 2013 HAHA.
provided if im able to survive past 21/12 LOLL.
XX



































