FINALLY IM BACK T BLOGGIN'
HELLO MAY x JUNE
(this draft is written quite some time ago - delayed)
Today's the first day after my contract ended for my job.
Still feelin' a little empty that I'm not working
and this explains why i've got the time to retrieve this dead blog of mine.
I'll use this 1 week to rest/enjoy before university life commences.
( UNI LIFE HAS STARTED 1 MTH SINCE JULY )
( UNI LIFE HAS STARTED 1 MTH SINCE JULY )
BACKTRACK,
(luckily i've got all the pics so I'm able to recall )
DADDY'S BIRTHDAY
Happen like one month ago.
Kristen always gets excited whenever there's a bday cake around,
so she'll wanna join the birthday person to blow the candles.
Swimming with that little girl on a sunny day. ;)
Astons with my girlies some time back at City Square Mall.
Attended my cousin's 21st birthday at NSRCC in the month of April.
With some of the relatives and cousins,
with the clique,
Shanelle's last day of work.
I guess it was them who make work less boring :)
So sweet of her t prepare a DIY keychain for all of us. :)
A day to JB during good friday if I'm not wrong.
City Square in JB has this outlet where everyone is raving bout when they go to HK.
My dearest Chub got me this,
:)))))
Some random day for lunch during work where I decided to take a photo.
Surprise from my fatty bf. Hee so happy!
Chillis for lunch on a weekend.
I WILL ALWAYS GO FOR THE SAME DISH.
Oh, guess where?
Tasted some astronaut ice cream when we made our way down to the Science centre.
Tasted like some powdery biscuit that will melt in your mouth within seconds.
Kristen's photoshoot.
How kids always grow up so fast without us realising.
Sharon's 22nd bday at some french restaurant at Shaw tower. :)
BEST CHIX RICE YUMM.
On the 20th of May,
My chub brought me to a pet farm located at some ulu place.
We fed the the animals, the rabbits and hamsters were too adorable!
Some random day at work when i decided to take an OOTD shot.
Won tickets to the final1.
18 chefs!
Poweful laser!
i got pretty worried that i didnt receive the letter of acceptance,
AND IT FINALLY CAME (':
WANT SOME?
this is some good brownie coated with white chocolate!!
My boss just had a new born babyboy,
so he treated everyone brownies yummm.
Some Friday night catching up with my ladies.
A day where the sky was really pretty.
Another surprise from my chub chub!! HEHE.
Some nights when I'm bored so yeah the camwhoring starts...
Secretly went all the way to the rooftop of my office to catch this awesome view!!
Almost got caught but luckily we run fast enough LOL
Random lunch day,
And i love this colorful biscuits that i ate when im young.
and YAY churros!!!
BF finally found some cheap and good churros in Singapore!
and yes, I'm one of them who wanted to collect all of the HKs
Will be posting part 2 ( JULY x AUG x Sept ) in a few days time!