Back here again, to do up a post before I get even more busier.
When is the last time I've blogged?
Entering into the 2nd year of university life means more stress, more work.
Can't wait to complete this phrase of my life and move on to the next.
Continuing from where I've stopped in my prev post, probably 3 months ago....
Visited 'Chock full of beans' at the far end of Singapore,
because of the latte art.
Yes it's pretty good but I think the food can be better.
Too cute to even drink up. Heh.
Obviously HK's for me, and Spongebob for Chubs.
Had been attending Arson's gig in the past few months.
My drummer boy is awesome. x
and yes, each of us bought that minion bottle and take it everywhere we go.
Super cute, right?
One of those days at home, whipping up a meal.
Went for a haircut + dye in the month of June, before my birthday.
( my hair is no longer like this anymore, it's been 3 months )
My birthday week,
birthday meals with the ones who matters to me x
With ST, / missing SC's life, best work place eva
With the family, who's always there x
Celebrating the niece and mom's birthday together,
June babies ftw.
Food is pretty good,
the sister brought us to this place that serves really good teochew food.
The folks love it,
though i'm not really a fan of teochew food, but I can say that it's better than average!
The crab shell is bigger than Kristen's face.
Missing Bryan, as he's out there serving the nation.
Celebrated with Jolow, another June baby,
with the girls who's been together for 10 years x
(including a few who cmi)
My Karaoke + Mahjong + Jap food kakis. x
They're the most steady people eva. haha.
With the girls who make my poly life full of laughters + happiness. x
(including a few who cmi)
Few days later was Kristen's actual birthday,
she turns 5 this year.
Had a Frozen theme birthday party for her,
and she's dressed up as her favorite character ; Elsa.
With her best friend in school,
both of em looked so pretty that day :)
Happy bday bbygirl,
Some pictures to show how the entire place looked like.
Its located at Suntec City, an indoor playground for kids.
looks really fun tho, I wished I can join in the fun!
The boy on the left attracted me the most,
he's really good looking.
Gonna be a heart breaker when he's older, hahaha
And......
I was away for two trips during my June holidays.
First to Phuket and BKK.
Some of the highlights over there,
will blog a proper post for this!!
Finally visited the Tiger Kingdom,
I was actually pretty scared going close to em.
They were so huge!!
and another highlight was parasailing.
No pics, only video
This fried roll up ice cream is da bomb. YUMM.
it's around SGD2!!
My favourite cafe to visit to when I'm in BKK
Quite phobia of cats actually,
cause I've had experience of em scratching me.
But the cats here were really friendly,
and super adorable!!
Tourist shot,
Must-have when visiting Chatuchak.
Shopping in Chatuchak was actually quite disappointing.
Don't bother going to MBK + Platinum.
prices there increased so much
Favourite place to shop will always be Pratunam, Siam area
but you've to wake up 4 am in the morn for Pratunam
Another fav location will be the newly renovated train station (forgotten the name )
For those who wanna go, take a cab to Seacon sqaure. 30mins journey from Pratunam area
It's just beside the mall.
SUPER BIG + its a night market so you won't have to pespire when you shop.
I was there from 8pm all the way till 12am going to 1.
and the stuffs there are actually better and cheaper than CTC. (for girls)
you can find really good clothings + accessories + contact lens + shoes + soft toys to vintage stuffs.
MUST GO WHEN YOU'RE IN BKK
Second trip - Shanghai, Suzhou, Hangzhou etc. (can't recall the places alr)
Will also blog a proper post for this!
Been a long time since I've took SQ,
and was looking fwd to it!!
Service was 10/10.
Best meal I had was during the first day.
Beef noodles and the fishball soup was VERY GOOD.
SGD5 IN TOTAL can you imagine???
Some food which you can see everywhere in China,
bamboo rice.
this's too!!
5* hotel for us! But no WIFI in the room. why.
You can spot this kind of English everywhere.
My fav place for scenery,
but I really forgot what's the name of this place.
Best tour group so far! x
New friends I make during the trip,
from Canada, US, France...
he looks like wang li hong right.
bcos of em, this trip has been alot of fun!
This looks like its part of London.
back to sgd --
and then,
In July, went to 'Dancing Crab' for sister's birthday.
Love the concept where they just pour everything on the table,
and you just use your hands to eat!
and the next day,
picnic with the fam at ECP.
13 July, was the day the brother POP.
So proud of him!
and then, we visited the Trick Eye Museum.
Did I mention the queue was crazy?!
Went there as early as 7.45am to queue,
cause it was the last day for the 50% promo.
Meet up with YMM for TBMflea + astons + llao llao + coldstone.
llao llao is officially my fav frozen yogurt now.
I think this's the only one which I don't find it overrated.
Went to find Kristen as she's sick the other day.
Happy to see her smiling and running around again.
Shirui is finally back in SG for a few days in July!
Went to town with the fam.
She's fasincated with the selfie stick we have here. haha.
Sleepover at my crib,
Gathering over at the Lee's,
Had a flea market at the end of July with ST and Nic.
Super happy going home with literally nothing left but a fat wallet HAHA.
Attended the NDP preview 2 weeks before the actual National day.
Was really impressed with this year's performance.
No new NDP song but they re sang those old ones,
bringing back so much memories (":
Old ndp songs are the best!
and my mom was in one of the performances as well,
super proud of her!
Mom's performance in SSA!
and the world is so small to have Hellven in the same class as me this semester!
and filming for perfect kins at my crib the other day with the crew.
Group Therapy Cafe,
Love the poached eggs + smoked salmon there!
Best crab bee hoon - Melben seafood, AMK.
Such a badass addiction right
Tried this at Orchard Central,
taste okay but nothing can beat Max breener's churros!
Hanging out in town with YMM xx
B'day celebrations in the month of Aug + Sept
GGKM's 23rd - KBBQ!
bbygirl is growing up so fast,
Congrats Jolow and Nicholas for their convocation!
Was at the Singapore Night Festival,
I wish SG has more of these night activities all year round,
Rarely a selfie, so here is one -
Lovin' my new iphone casing!
With my best group mates for HRM x
Explorin' Holland V on a Friday night with my girls,
Esther's 22nd b'day - @ Standing Sushi bar,
kinda disappointed as I think it's overrated.
Jingle bell's b'day falls in Sept too,
happy b'day my favourite furball x
she has a cake specially for dogs!
Gathering with the paternal side -
Uncle Eric's bday at a vegetarian restaurant.
First time trying vegetarian steamboat and I think it's not bad!
Attended last year's STGCC,
and the chubs doesnt wanna miss this year's too,
So here we went!
Some of my favs from the day,
Went to Meomi cafe too!
Love love love Mario, she's super active + adorable!
Mission - to visit all the cat cafes in SG. haha.
Yes she's Mario!
Look at this round ball,
All of them waiting for their dinner,
Happiness is when you successfully ask a cat to come over to you, haha.
'I don't wanna grow up, I wanna be a ToysRus kid'
Jose's 23rd b'day, also in the month of Sept!
----
I think this post should be pretty long,
that's about it xx


