Before i wanted to start on my post yesterday, some bloody fucking bastard just have to spoil my mood. sorry lah, i think my expectations to you too high thought you would wish me on my birthday but then you didnt. not only that, on 17june you kept saying you lost 300$ my problem? i not police station.
tell you frankly, i do not want to contact you long ago ok.
and please, grow up.
cant a girl have any guy close friends? close to a guy = tgt, love?
Lol come on, be matured leh.
idk where to start. you just have to bloody spoil my day when i saw your pm ' CLARIS PANG IS A BTICH (: '
hello, please dont try to get too overboard ok.
AND OPEN YOUR EYES BIG HERE.
EVERYBODY IN THE WORLD KNOW THAT I WANT TO GIVE YOU BACK YOUR THINGS YOU OWNSELF SAY NVM DONT WANT TAKE BACK HOR.
NOW YOU SCOLD ME SAY I NEVER GIVE YOU BCAK?
WTF?
I DONT WANT ALL YOUR THINGS.
YOUR HARDISK, YOUR GIFTS, SRY I DUN WANT ANYMORE.
AND WHAT, I SAW THE CHAT LOGS ON MY BRO'S MSN THAT YOU COMPLAIN TO HIM
YOU SPEND 1K ON ME?
HELLO? WHOS THE ONE BUYING GIFTS FOR ME EVEN WHEN I SAY I DUN WANT?
NOW YOU COMPLAIN SAY YOU BUY WHATEVER CAMERA FOR ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY CAUSE YOU TO HAVE NO MONEY BECAUSE YOU SELL YOUR IPHONE AND PSP?
HELLO, DID I AKSED YOU TO BUY? NO I DIDNT.
YOU GO AND TELL C ASKING HER WANT TO KNOW WHY THE REASON WE BROKE UP.
CUZ OF A GUY?
LOL. YOU'RE VERY FUNNY. YOU TELL HER IM THE FLIREST GIRL EVER?
please reflect on yourself before saying everything.
you already put big big CLARIS PANG IS A BITCH ON MSN, AND EVEN TELL C WHATEVER THINGS, U KNW THAT IM NOT ON GD TERMS W HER. HAHA IM GOING TO BE SO POPULAR SOOON.
GUYS DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE DID?
EILEEN, DONT MIND ME SAYING ( IF U READ THIS )
HE GO AND TELL EILEEN HE STILL LOVE HER SO MUCH WHEN THE FACT SHE'S ALR WITH HER BF AND SAY HE REGRETTED BEING WITH ME,
WHEN ON THE OTHER HAND, HE KEEP PESTERING ME TO PATCH BACK WITH ME.
LOL SO BOY, WHO YOU REALLY LOVE AH?
dont believe, go ask eileen :)
still got a few more incidents. OH AND YOU GETTING CLOSE WITH FION,
UNTIL YOU KNOW FROM J THAT SHE'S THE ONE SHE FOUGHT WITH,
SHE SMOKES THEN YOU JUST IGNORED PPL COMPLETELY.
WHAT A BASTARD.
AND THEN U COME BACK TO ME SAY YOU DUN WANT HER U WANT ME.
HELLO I NOT YOUR TOY HOR.
and.
whats more ridiculous is.
IM GIVE IN SO MUCH ALR.
YOU WANT TAKE BACK YOUR THINGS, YOU COME AND TAKE LA.
YOU STILL DARE TO TELL ME PPL LEND YOU THINGS YOU SHLD GO AND RETURN TO PPL.
YOUR THINGS HERE YOU COME AND TAKE LA.
I STILL VERY NICE GIVE YOU 3 CHOICE.
TAKE TODAY, GO MY DAD SHOP I PASS TO HIM
TAKE TMR MORNING, TAKE FROM MY MOM.
TAKE TMR AFTERNOON , TAKE FROM ME
IF YOU WANT COME RP, TAKE FRM C.
YOU ALL DUN WANT? U THINK U KING?
i dont have so much time to spare you hor.
and i tell you, after your things taken,
no more contact.
i dun wanna have anymore contact with this type of ppl anymore.
i knw whats your motive.
why dont you find YOUR friends and tell them the reason why we broke up,
instead, keep finding MY friends?
want to give ppl a bad impression of me? :)
im sorry, you failed.
if they are really my friends, they will know.
OH, and you send a fb msg to my sis?
send loh, i scared?
you want to find whole family down i dont mind also,
im not scared, i did nothing wrong.
in fact, they disliked you.
you said you added Alif on fb?
hahaha he doesnt use fb leh.
come on, lie also lie properly.
and, i would be much appreciated if you dont pull my sister down, or alif down.
nothing got to do with them kz.
thanks? (:
you jealous i close with Alif? LOL.
you keep saying we together? hahaha.
you asked me if im attached anot.
i said NO, you said i lying,
i said YES, you say you want to die on wed.
lol in the first place if you wat to die on wed why are you still meeting me ?
i think everything of yours doesnt make sense boy.
be more wise ok?
i feel much better after venting my anger.