Hello readers.
Lol, i just showed my RJ to YL,
that idiot go and said I sound like small kid.
stupid gundu! AHHA.
Anyway, it feels good to go back to school,
hahah i know im contridicting myself lah,
but then, the good thing is i get to see all my loveable classmates again! :)
And, thanks people for your concern,
my leg is alright alr. :) can walk properly.
Today arts of story, fave module with sucky team.
I mean my team's not sucky lah just that same guy who spoiled everything.
When he came into class, I was totally turn off by his appearance.
yknow he went to tie his hair like some mad guy, ok guys can tie hair but then,
the way he tie, its like one ponytail behind his hair, and alot of hair dangling down,
aiya just imagine a crazy guy.
its not that i want to be a bad person and keep critisizing him or what,
but i totally cannot stand him ok.
i mean he has his good points of creative ideas, but then hes being too creative,
and then today he totally did nothing yknow.
we asked him if he had any ideas he just plainly shooked his head and said nothing.
Today was one of the most interesting lesson so far :)
We had to go to causeway point during lesson time,
and to certain places like mac/metro/face shop/ popular/kiddy palace etc,
to record to certain ppl's conversation,
we need to list down 3 conversations and chose 1 conversation to create a story.
hahaha.
its so cool, 4 classes that were having the same module go tgt. :)
before that my team ate in sch first, cuz akina left $4.
my team, me and akina are the 2 girls, and there's the gayguy, and 2 more malay guys,
idk what name ah.
so we reached alr, we went to Macs.
hahah saw emily she damn cute she just rushed ovr to hug me! awww.
i missed her so much. :)
so we sat down and listen to ppls conversations. some were like damn funneh.
that gay guy said he wanted to sit at another corner -.-
so aft awhile, we just list down the conversations, then we headed back to Toast box
to meet faci,
all the facis there were drinking coffee and talking.
faci said the 2nd story about 2 girls chatting about boyfs neglecting them ovr
world cup and dota was ok.
but then it cld have been better.
walao so we went up to popular and recorded a husband and wife discussing about
buying assements book for the son.
so finally, our idea was accepted.
so walked back to school with my team.
hahah damn funny on the way we were playing black magic,
back to the past,
around the world,
and the number 12345
i'd still rmb some of them i played with gf before and i couldnt guess .
but then after just now, i guessed all correctly!
HAHAHA got super high all the way back to sch lah.
then all of us know black magic, only the guy dk.
then we all test him. lol funny ttm. :/
went back class,then started doing our story.
presentation, and it all went well.
:)
i hope to achieve an A. hahahah YL pls dun laugh at me i comfirm wont get F one ok.
okok, so my RJ was.
Create a conversation between you and your facilitator (who is me). You are trying to convince me why you deserve an A for your performance today. How would the conversation go? Use dialogues only to complete this RJ.
and my answer was
Me: Faci, I should get an A for today's problem.
Faci: Why? Hoe can you demand a faci for an A?
Me: No lah, but, really I should get an A.
Faci: How can you demand an A just like that.
Me: Really, today I did quite much as compared to
previous week lessons. I think I've contributed much to
the my team.
Faci: Really?
Me: REALLY! I was the scribe and I gave out many ideas
to my team today !
Faci: Since when have you not been the scribe? You are
suppose to give out ideas right, isn't that a daily
routine for you as a student?
Me: Yah, but me being a quiet and introvert person it's
hard for me to really speak up during class. But I think
today I did communicte well with my teammates.
Me: Plus, I did the narration for Third Meeting today. I
really felt that today I presented much more than what
I'd presented during the first few weeks of school. I
really think that I deserve an A for this week for the
fact that I really did a much better presentation during
third meeting without any disturbance.
Me: And and and, Faci I think that today's RJ is also
one of my best RJ that I've ever crafted for this module
and my other modules. I'm not trying to demand an A
without any justifications but yeah, I really think with
the amount of efforts I put in today, I really deserve an A.
Faci: Okay okay. I will see how. I need to be fair and
professional in my gradings. I will consider the efforts
you put in but however, I still do need to take into
consideration on your overall performance.
Me: Okay faci! Thanks!!
Faci: See you, make sure you maintain the efforts you
put in today for the rest of the problems.
Me: Sure. Bye.
Very funny meh. )':
lol.
anyway Akina just now showed me the photo which Guowei took
tsk i cannot find it leh if i have i cfm post it up i want you guys to see how the guy looked like
with his pony tail.
oh did i tell you he keep pulling his pants up to HIS WASIT there and walk like that o.O
and and the guy in our team asked him how old is he,
he said he forgotten whether he's 18/19 -.-
OKAY, and im pretty much excited cuz theres alot of sch trips coming up :)
this thursday i will be going down to raffles, and clarke quay there for drawing,
with my class :)
Amirah will be bringing camera so we will know what will happen hehe.
and its my birthday on that day and idk what will happen daddy came back frm work
and said there's something going on with xiaowei & ahyang planning smth for me :/
andand, 2 more wks, we are going to town area for arts of story!
:)
hahaha so cool imagine we are going there during lesson time, for lesson. :)
i can sense some fun coming up. :)
and for history of arts, we are going to some perankan musuem.
woohoo.
i think, school's getting better. :)
and im happy that im in new media,
cuz i think this is the only course that is the least stressful,
and have the most school trips.
and and, im envious that the SIT ppl get to go to korea during the 2wks hols. ):
why STA dun have ahhhh~
aft school, i met Emily and we walked together.
fill each other up with our life.
haha and the dream she had was damn funny.
life's great like that. :)
off day tmr. :)
tmr im meeting my favourite girl for breakfast.
hehez. lovelove.
andand, some ppl wished me happy birthday today.
lol. why. 2 more days my dear.
OKAY 2 MORE DAYS TILL I TURNED 19.