With every heartbeat of yours x

Friday, January 21, 2011

Hello.

*ahem* see, so good i come and blog.

School's as usual. Ytd's UT was a killer.
Each time I attend DS lesson, Jurami will always make us feel very stress,
cause without fail, he will always always mention bout UTs, internship, PD, and FYP.
-__-


Gonna submit my CV this monday.
and I heard that if you were to get chosen for internship the first sem,
you'll start on 1st march which means no holidays? ):

And I gotten flu yesterday, and during half of the day, i was feeling very uncomfortable,
after UT, dad fetched me to work,
by then i feel like a dead zombie cause Im running a fever.

M prepared most of the things for me before show starts,
because was caught in a jam and reached there at 6.30PM.
guests were already outside with cocktails session.

I was literally stoning during the whole entire show.
After event ended, quickly went home, take a bath & sleep.
was freezing and couldnt find any medication.

Didnt went to school today.
Hope my sickness will go away.


When you truly love somone, their mistakes wont change your feelings because it’s the mind that gets angry but the heart still cares.