With every heartbeat of yours x

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Im lying on my bed, cant go to sleep. Actually im having mixed feelings now. All this while i have been thinking of how to make people happy, but i cant be everyone's happiness at the same time. There's only one me, one claris. I should really start thinking about myself. What do i really want in my life? I cannot let other people always getting affected because of me, isnt it? They are the innocent ones. Its me who caused them to be like this.
Hmm. Its been a long time since i have that feeling again. I wonder when will i ever feel that way again. What is love? To be frank, i have not found it. I dont want to hurt anyone. But maybe, im still not ready, and i still do want to be alone. I dont understand why is there a need to rush things. Like hello, we're still young. We're not as if we are turning 30 next year. Enjoy life as it is right now.
Well. Im kinda numb to my surroundings alr. Ive been living in this life 1 year ago. And im glad im still surviving. Haha. Very unwilling to post my personal thoughts as i prefer keeping to myself, no one knows what my inner thoughts were, hahah. Oh ya im like writing all this shit here is cause i cannot fall asleep.
Tmr lessons at 8. Better go!
I hope some miracle will come out of it. Praying hard.




Lol. Dk why my tears just rolled down. Ahha. Better sleep. Goodnight world! I hope tmr will be better! (((: no matter how tough a situation will be, you gotta keep smiling!!