With every heartbeat of yours x

Wednesday, January 15, 2014


October x Novemeber x December


School just started, and I will take this chance to do up a post
before I'm pile up with assignments and exams.


Now that my 2 months holidays has come to an end,
I dread school so much.

and yes, i'm so happy that I passed all my modules last sem.
got the highest for the least expected module 
and the expected module was the lowest. lol....

K backtrack to 2013...


In the month of October,
Jingle bell stayed over at my place for a couple of days,
while the sis's family was away for their happy holidays.
She doesn't wanna eat, drink or play with me all of a sudden,
and i was so worried that she might be sick.
Luckily she resumed back to norm aft a few days.
I guess she misses my sister.
( Look at her sad face )



Some yummy nutella blossoms.




Went to celebrate one of the gf's b'day at this kbbq place at Novena.
YUM.




Curled my hair before i went to chop off. 
Now i feel lighter with my short hair.




Eggs & Berries with the nieces and fam. :)



Got this super cute handmade IG pouch for $6 ^^ 
FOOD AGAIN
This time at Shuffle to celebrate Adel's bday. :)
We went there on a Monday and I guess thats the reason why the band was playing old chinese emo songs throughout the entire night.



I've got a new friend; thunder buddy.
Chubs got it for me. ^^




In love with Starbucks x'mas drink,
here you have peppermint frapp.




Chocolate ice. SO GOOD.




and another one for chocolate lovers,
Please visit Max breener. They served amazing chocolate desserts!



Went to JB with the family on a weekday,
and we tried this Korean restaurant intro by one of my friend.
Cheaper than sg and it's good.
:)
Sadly i went back home without any loots except a few chewing gums.
MEH.



Finally visited Wimbly Lu with the girls.
Why most of the cafes are locate at such a ulu place huh.

and this is one of the places that serves very good desserts!!
First time i went in and literally wanted to order all to try.
Look so tempting and the prices were affordable as well.

So we ordered 7 desserts for the 5 of us and shared.
My pick will be the rootbeer cake, nutella pie, and the molten choco cake. :)



I can haz a new pet ; Snowball.
Got it when i went to visit Mandy at her pet shop,
and she's giving out free hammys. :)

This lil furball is super active and wont stop running around.
and did i tell you he loves sand bath?
Too adorbs looking at him rolling around inside. hehe.




Been a long time since i wore a long dress,
and this time it's to one of the weddings.





Snowball : Hi human, can i have my food?




On a saturday, from the east ( Tampmall ) to the west (Jcube) and then Westmall.
Tiring.~


Spot the kittens on my leg.
Yes i finally cut my hair.
Its a little below my shoulder now.






with this 2 pretty people. 
Mae & Kaykay.
I swear Kaykay was even more gorgeous IRL.








at night,
head to Sharon's crib for our x'mas stayover with the favourite people. hehe.









Our x'mas present exchange in our sleeping clothes LOL.
all of us look damn sleepy.
and I randomly got YS's present which is a H&M Gift card!
Love it, time for some shopping soon!





'through the good and the ugly'








Meow.





Some good food on a Monday night for 8 pax with the fam.





Brought the niece out for a ride on the train outside the Central.






Hawker food always taste so good and cheap.






Favourite brand of ice cream,
YUM.






Early X'mas celebration with the family at the Sis's condo.
'Self made' BBQ pit at the balcony and it was successful!






My furry Snowball munching on his snacks,










Visited 'I AM' cafe at Haji Lane,
and I must say the burgers were good. :)






This looks good,
but doesn't taste really awesome.







2nd round of x'mas celebration was with the poly girls,
:)






Presents from the girls and the fam.
:)






3rd round of celebration with another bunch of girls,
presents overload for exchange!!






Had brunch at Lola's cafe before Adventure cove.
I love the eggs benny there.






First time visiting Adventure cove,
and we had so much fun x






At the end of the day,
presents received from all of them xx







Hehe chubs took this shot, looks like i'm up on the flyer.






4th round of belated X'mas meet up with the SC clique.





Had NANA green tea and some desserts + our usual L4D.




and, the last day of 2013,
I managed to catch the fireworks again.
So pretty (":






BUT THE CROWD AFT THAT WAS TERRIBLE. ):







and yes HAPPY 2014, 


On the first weekend of 2014,
I visited Wheelers Yard,
a very unique cafe located at some ulu place.

Look at the interior of the cafe. :)
There're bicycles up for sale too!









and our weekly dinner at Sis's crib,
the babygirl was happy with her new toys / Anna & Olaf 






happy 3 friends~





She kept bugging me to let her listen to songs of Frozen,
because she wanted to sing to her friends in school. 








New found hobby,
HAHA i cant play for nuts.




Met up with Akina & ZW on a sunday,
and on the other day I was randomly asking them if they were free 
because I was alone in the west,
and they were awesome enough to prepare in a few mins and meet me.
haha love it when I have steady khakis. x

Had this when we were chilling at III cafe @ ECP.








ok thats all,
looking forward to what's in hold for me in the rest of 2014
but for now,

awaiting for CNY!

ciao xx