CHINESE NEW YEAR 2014
Decided to do up a post before I'm too lazy to do so.
CNY DAY 1
so my Instagram that day was filled with 99% OOTDs, redpackets, house visiting, steamboats pics,
(:
So here's mine for day1.
My little cousin who has grown so much.
The family were here even before I'm done with preparing ;/
Mommy insisted to take a shot with the 'chun lian'
OUT FOR VISITING,
one of my uncle's place,
With the dad's side, not full attendance
Dearest sister (:
Rachelle, who's my niece.
I feel old ;/
We ended day 1 pretty early, because most of our visitings were in day 2,
Day 2's outfit,
With my favourite woman, my dear Mommy.
Mom's side,
we spend quite some time with the photo taking HAHA.
the ladies,
yes apparently there were alot more males in the family.
See told you,
I'm the only female cousin who's present,
I wish my other 2 female cousins were here, hahaha.
1 working in BKK, another 1 studying in the states.
Looking so tiny among all the guys...
W one the cousin's gf, guess what,
we happened to be in the same school and the same class for one of the module. HAHA
You will never miss seeing this during CNY.
Another thing that you wont miss, LOU HEI.
So back to my house as another group is coming over.
Kristen also wants to take her OOTD. HAHA
Sis and Kristen wore matching outfits for CNY every year haha.
This was written by Kristen,
she wanted one of the minons in my room and I jokingly told her I wanted a red packet,
in exchange for a toy.
So she came up with this.
HAHA SO SMART for a 4 years old.
Steamboat again!
Never get sick of it, love the base so much, it's so flavourful,
Chicken base and my favourite tom yam!!
Throwback to our ever first reunion dinner before CNY,
again i look so short among them.
Sis's house balcony is always a good spot for photo taking,
with the nieces and the cousin and the aunt,
After dinner at the Sis's house,
we then procced to NSRCC @ Changi again to meet the cousins and relatives,
for karaoke and bowling!!
Heading home at 2AM in the morning,
feeling so exhausted yet such a fulfilling day2!! :)
DAY 3,
Spend my day going visiting with my girlfriends for 10 years!
CW's > Adel's > WT's
Finally able to touch MJ tiles!!
Been so long since I've played,
apparently my luck wasn't that good.... But still had fun.
Day 4 was when my school has started,
Had 3.30pm lesson so before that went to Jolow's house for a short visiting!
Played MJ for 1 round before I left.
And so,
they came over to my house on of the days too!
we've to split many days because our clique has 9 people HAHA.
During the weekends,
I had another cny visiting with another group of my dearest girls!
Our yearly affair ; midnight steamboat at Sharon's!
Played this really fun SG Charades game with them,
and then all of us stayed over at Sharon's crib.
YAY to more of these!!!
Ok, so that's about all
School has started not long ago,
and I alr have 4 upcoming tests to study FML.
):